Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Going to room 10

On the 8th of August Miles Kaukau came to do soap carving with the year 6's so the year 5's got to go to other classes in the senior block. I got to go to room 10. While I was in there I got 2 caught being good cards to choose the two workers in the class and I chose Anaru and Jessica for concentrating on their work the whole 15 minutes. After lunch I went into room 9 and it smelt like soap everywhere and it was even cold. I saw Mr Kaukau and said hello then 2 minutes later he made me a soap carving and I didn't even know he was going to make me one. When he finished making me one he have it to me and said I'm special then I said thank you . When lunch finished Mrs Thoms came in to take over for the art interchange and we worked on Rumplestiltskin the whole afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment